Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Party from HELL

I started the diet. Finally. I was very up-beat for most of the beginning of the week, lost another 2lbs, managed to stick to the diet, even did some exercise.
Then, came Tuesday. Another birthday party. So I went there with a couple of friends, (the birthday
was of a non-close friend of mine).
And there was this guy, pretty good looking, that was standing there, looking at me for a while, so I approached him with my new gained confidence (a great trade, isn't it? lose weight, gain confidence).
He seemed very interested, was smiling a lot, made compliments about my hair, and told me I look great. At a certain point, I got up from where we were sitting, and when I got back, just a few minutes later, I found him sitting with some friends of his, (a skinny girl on his lap and a guy sitting next to him), and heard him saying "yeah, that cow was just moaning and moaning, I didn't really know how to get rid of her".
Needless to say, I was devastated. When they realized I heard that, the girl started laughing, and the other guy gave me this look of "what did you expect?!".I didn't know what to do. If I'd go, it'll look pathetic, and staying is way too embarrassing. Luckily, my friends were just about to leave anyway, and the birthday girl was about to kick everyone out too.
It was terrible!!!

No comments: