Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Acomplia

Thanks for the suggestions. Some good ideas! Again, it's greatly greatly appreciated:)
I've been hearing a lot about Acomplia, it does the same thing as Phentermine, but without the side effects, which I really don't like.
I'm not sure, whether or not I'll finish the Phentermine I have left, but I decided to place an order for Acomplia, as I really need to lose that weight, and fast...
Licensed-rx added American Express, which is great, because I just got my new card, so it was the initiation purchase...
The delivery is basically the same as it was for Phentermine, so I think I'll receive it fast.
Other than that, I'm really getting used to my healthier diet. My good friend offered to do the shopping for me, because I was still a bit uncomfortable going to public places...
Next time I'll do it myself. (Thank you J for being so supportive and understanding... You're the best!:)
Anyway, will be updating you!

No comments: