Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Here it Goes...

OK.
So my name is Sam, and I'm large. You can call it whatever you want, Big, Fat, Overweight, Big Boned, Obese (or as one of my friends like to call it- fluffy and cuddly).
Doesn't really matter.
I've been like that for all my life.
I've tried everything... All the diets, signed up for the gym, for some trendy classes, like Yoga, Pilates and Boxing. (Now I'm trying Mui Thai, if you want to know. Quite fun actually:)
I tried eating disorders for a while, too. That didn't last long, was too obligating and not even half as fun as the Mui Thai.
My friend, who was a chain smoker suggested I'd write a blog about the progress, because that helped him a lot with quitting smoking.
I fully intend to share my past experience, (the stuff I try to do now, too) and hope to learn from others as well.
Anyway, nice to meet you all, I'm going to do some blog reading now, so enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.