Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Think I found Something..

So far this drug has been very effective for me. I have been doing a lot of research lately about weight loss and this new drug im taking, and found out being a drug that works by affecting the brain… it is very benign. I have spoken with several different girls on a couple of forums who have used it, and only a few said they experienced mild cases of nausea, but no increase in depression or anxiety. This is very promising information and has my hopes as high as they have been in years. Could I have possibly found a drug that works for me?, That I don’t despise taking?
It would be a relief to finally find something that works for me. I have read cookbooks that claim if you follow their program you will lose weight. Listened to sleep tapes that told me by simply “plugging in” at night, you will experience weight loss. I also have read several Aromatherapy books, self-hypnosis books all geared toward expressing how important it is to be skinny. Non of these worked, however I have learned a lot in the process to lose weight.
My journey will continue until I complete my objective, or until I go crazy avoiding all my favorite foods and eventually crack!!! J still helps me with shopping because he understands me. Trust me, I know how lucky I am to have any form of support, especially a friend like him.
I Intend on reaching my goal…No Matter What!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Diet Plan is the best ...!!! :). Just check it out.